- Worked 42 hours
- Wrote SuperFriendly role definitions
- Drafted new blog post
- Two working sessions with Crystal Vitelli
- 1-on-1 with Nikki Loffredo
- 1-on-1 with Matt Cook
- Biz dev check-in with Joe Rinaldi
- Worked on client roadmap
- Systems team meeting with Crystal Vitelli, Lauren Deal, Nikki Loffredo, Dontae Benn, Matt Sherlock, and Joe Rinaldi
- Review new product items with Leslie Camacho and Mike Carbone
- Talked course teaser with Jenn Piatkowski and Josh Luciano
- Built new resource landing page
- Talked to Caroline Scheinfeld about course production
- Recorded Service Design Show podcast episode with Marc Fonteijn
- Interviewed a front-end developer
- Caught up with Rob Harr
- Talked about Vocatio Career Prep High School with Christina Faith
- Pulled a work-related all-nighter for the first time in years.
- Played some Donkey Kong Country™: Tropical Freeze with Sidda
- Celebrated National Chili Dog Day
- Slept an average of 6 hours and 31 minutes per night. Average bedtime: 12:26am. Average wake up time: 7:29am.
- The Old Guard
- Season 1 of Indian Matchmaking
- An episode of Craftopia
- The return of the NBA
Notable reads #
- Shark Tales: How I Turned $1,000 into a Billion Dollar Business, by Barbara Corcoran
- Ghosts of Tsushima for PS4 looks amazing.
- I learned that the “food pyramid” I was taught as a kid is now the “healthy plate.”
- Though I still haven’t used it myself, I continue to be amazed at the kinds of sites that can be made with Webflow.
- Spotify Codes offer a way for users to share and discover the amazing content on Spotify.
- Snazzy Maps is a repository of different styles for Google Maps aimed towards web designers and developers.
- I’m sad to have just missed Hue Design Summit!
- We need a digital civil rights revolution to close the digital divide.
- Alex Hillman launched The Tiny MBA this week, and I can’t read it soon enough.