- Worked 47 hours
- Publicly announced the upcoming “Design Systems with SuperFriends” course
- Had initial Plucky consulting call with with Jen Dary and Crystal Vitelli
- Reviewed new product designs with Afyia Smith
- Working session with Crystal Vitelli
- Recorded Invision panel for Clarity with Lisa Day, Eli Woolery, and Nick Hahn
- Talked to Julia Fernandez about a SuperFriendly internship
- Monthly Directors’ roundtable
- Biz dev check-in with Crystal Vitelli and Joe Rinaldi
- Sales call with new prospective client with Joe Rinaldi
- Project strategizing with Lauren Deal, Crystal Vitelli, Matt Cook, and Joe Rinaldi
- Met with Alex Hillman (and a few others) to brainstorm about helping the city of Philadelphia to create better economic opportunities
- Final Clarity host check-in
- Emceed Clarity
- Launched the full version of the Design System Diagnostic
- Em and I rearranged my office. It looks so much nicer now!
- Slept an average of 5 hours and 41 minutes per night. Average bedtime: 10:57pm. Average wake up time: 5:17am.
- Class Action Park
- NBA: Heat vs. Bucks game 2, Raptors vs. Celtics game 3, and Nuggets vs. Clippers game 1
Notable reads #
- Finished It’s About Damn Time by Arlan Hamilton
- Finished King of the World by David Remnick
- Started Secrets of Sand Hill Road by Scott Kupor
- An easy way to export Final Cut Pro X Chapter Markers to YouTube Chapters
- I’m definitely going to build this video studio setup for my desk.
- Peter McKinnon’s YouTube Studio Setup gave me some great nuggets on how to rearrange my office to look better on camera.